Supernova Surface Sanitising Solution for Foggers or Trigger Bottles - 5L
- Cerificated to EN14476 against Coronavirus
- Suitable for Foggers or Trigger Bottles
- 5L Refill
- Allow to air dry. No water required
- Effective for up to 72 hours after application
- Ready to use - No Dilution Required
- Next day delivery nationwide
Supernova Surface 72 Hour Sanitising Solution - 5L
- Alcohol free, non-flammable formulation
- Provides long lasting germ protection to surfaces and class IIa non-invasive medical devices.
- Independently proven effective against 99.9% of bacteria, spores, viruses and moulds including Coronavirus, C. difficile and Norovirus.
- The ready to use, no rinse formulation leaves surfaces cleansed, sanitised and protected in an instant.
- 5L bottles
- Next Day Delivery Nationwide
- TESTED TO EUROPEAN STANDARDS: EN 1276 Bacteria, EN 14476 Viruses, EN 1650 Moulds, EN 13704 Spores.
- TESTED TO EUROPEAN MEDICAL DEVICE STANDARDS: EN 16777 Viruses, EN 13727 Bacteria, EN 13624 Fungi and Yeast, EN 14561 Bacteria.
- PROVEN FULLY EFFECTIVE: Up to 72 hours after application.
- APPLICATIONS: All water safe hard surfaces in hospitals, schools, universities, prisons, places of worship, children’s nurseries, cruise ships, aeroplanes, road and rail transport, animal parks, gyms, spa’s, hotels, restaurants, bars and public and private businesses. All water safe hard surface class IIa medical devices.
- NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS: Up to 200m2 per 5 litre.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Apply to water safe hard surface or class IIa medical device. Allow to air dry. No water required.
- EN 1276 Bacteria 10 sec. – 1 min. • Medical Devices EN13727 Bacteria 60 min. • EN 14476 Viruses 1 – 5 min. • Medical Devices EN13624 Fungi 60 min. • EN 1650 Moulds 15 min. • Medical Devices EN14561 Bacteria 60 min. • EN 13704 Spores 60 min. • Medical Devices prEN16777 Viruses 5 min.
- INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Polyhexamethylene Biguanide.
- SAFETY INFORMATION: See product label and Safety Data Sheet. (available upon request)
- STORAGE: Store in a cool, well-ventilated area in original closed container only.
Quantity discounts available - please request a quote